No Dive Trips scheduled at this time
Reserve your spot today to dive in a 6.3 million gallon exhibit that houses thousands of fish including zebra sharks, sawfish, leopard whiprays, bowmouth guitarfish, humphead wrasses and schools of tarpon, pompano and cownose rays.
Georgia Aquarium's "Journey with Gentle Giants" is the only opportunity in the world where you are guaranteed to SCUBA dive with the largest fish in the world, the whale shark, in Georgia Aquarium's Ocean Voyager exhibit. Certified divers are eligible to participate in the SCUBA dive program with the following equipment provided: mask, fins, tank, buoyancy device, regulator, weights, booties and wetsuit. Personal masks are permitted.More Info: Ocean Voyager Exhibit | Journey with the Gentle Giants Dive
- One Day at the Georgia Aquarium.
- One hour of pre/post dive meeting with staff divemasters.
- 30 minute dive in the big tank.
- Behind the scenes tour of the Georgia Aquarium.
- All scuba gear provided.
- Personal masks are permitted.
- GA Aquarium Dive $295
- nationally recognized SCUBA certification
- photo ID