Perhaps no island in the Caribbean offers more distinctive or easily accessible dive sites than Roatan.
The islands reefs and drop-offs are teeming with colorful marine life and are ideally suited for novices and experts alike. The resort’s fleet of modern, custom-built dive boats whisk divers to 35 sites located just 5 to 30 minutes away. Coral grows thickly on walls that begin in crystalline waters as shallow as 10 feet deep and drop to the purple depths of the Caribbean. Squadrons of eagle ray, schools of brightly colored tropical fish, the occasional meandering shark and eel gardens are just a few of the sites that delight divers. Several large wrecks have also been recently sunk not far from the resort and now wait to be explored. With water temperatures averaging 80 degrees or better, few currents and visibility ranging from 50 to 100 feet, Roatan is a favorite among visitors who prefer their diving colorful, thrilling and comfortable.
More Info: http://www.anthonyskey.com | WikiTravel
- 8 Days/ 7 nights in Key Deluxe A/C Rooms
- 3 single tank boat dives per day
- 2 single tank night dives per week
- tanks, weights, daily dolphin show presentations
- 3 meals a day.
- Also included: horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, canoeing and airport transfers.
- $1249 per person/double occupancy – Key Deluxe Room
- airfare not included
- Canopy tours
- Dolphin encounters
This trip fills fast. Make your reservations today