This is theUSS Oriskany only aircraft carrier accessible for the majority of SCUBA divers and the largest artificial reef ever created.
For recreational/sport divers the Oriskany dive is a deep dive. While the island can be reached at 70 ft the everlasting experience in this dive is at 120-130ft hovering above the flight deck looking down after USS Oriskany Dive Pensacola her sides where the abundance of marine life gathers in the many features of the top 20 ft of the ship. 120-130 ft is deep for a recreational diver and bottom times can be as short as 11 min (if all time is spent at 130ft).
- Transportation on the Motor Coach
- 2 days of 2 tank dives
- 1 night hotel accommodations
- $699 – double occupancy
- $799 – Tech Divers (doubles)
- Only 8 spots available
- Advanced Divers Only – This is a deep dive (Bottom 212ft, Hangar deck 150ft, Flight deck 130ft, and Island 70ft.)
- Good Weather – This trip is very weather dependent. We will do everything possible to complete these dives but if conditions do not allow us to dive we will put the dive portion of your money towards a make up trip.