The “warm” waters off the Bahamas weren’t as warm as we would have liked but we had a great time. As always great dives, fun crew, wonderful divers and a relaxing week. I’ll list the upcoming trips below but wanted to let everyone know that West Palm Beach will finalize this week so if you’re thinking you want to go, and you should be, now is the time to call.
As always we have some great trips coming up.
- We have a spring trip available in May, perfect for check out dives or just to sharpen your skills or make sure your gear is ready to go.
- We are heading to West Palm for Memorial Day Weekend, plenty of spots left on that trip. Some changes to this trip are:
1) we’ll be staying four nights instead of three2) We’ll be staying at the Marriott with free breakfast, parking and internet and 20% food and beverages at the restaurant3) 12 dives instead of 10
- We are also very excite to dive the U-352 off the NC coast in July. The sub rests in 110′ so advanced is required but “tec” is not. Call for more info on that trip. A sub and sand tigers, what could be better?
- Bonaire in November is also starting to fill up.
It is with great pleasure that I announce, finally, that Trace and Roy have jumped through all the hoops thrown at them and are now Advanced Nitrox Instructors with IANTD The course allows you to use Nitrox mixes from 41% to 100% O2, Trimix (He added to the mix) in low amounts and a short amount of Decompression. Bacisly an intro into Decompression Diving. Call for more details.
We still hope to offer TDI’s Deco Procedures and Extended Range by the end of the year. Stay tuned.
We have a couple of special continuing ed classes coming up:
We are offering, Night in May, Navigation in June and Deep in July. All count towards advanced diver.
D3 is working on a refer a friend program. Know someone who would like to dive or a diver who needs a shop? Ask them to mention your name when they come in and you’ll get a reward. Details are being worked out but if you refer someone who signs up for a class you will get shop credit!
Watch style dive computers are the most popular computers in the scuba market today. They are small, compact, and you can wear it to the office during the week, letting everyone know you are a diver.
Prices typically range from $350.00 with the bare minimum features and can be as expensive as $500.00 for one with all the features.
During the month of May, Sherwood’s fully functional watch style Amphos Dive Computer is on sale for only$299.95. You can save $160.00 when you purchase the Amphos this month.
Sherwood’s Amphos is a fully functional watch with four operating modes (Watch, Dive, Free Dive, and Gauge). It has a large intuitive screen that is easy to read. To learn more about the Amphos visit
Also from Sherwood…
These are a limited run so call fast.
As always thanks for your support and please like us on Facebook and review us on Google and Yelp! We love to hear from everyone and we’d like to share diving with your friends.
Lee and the staff at Dive.Dive..Dive…
May 19 Blue Grotto
May 26 West Palm Beach (Finalizing this week)
Jun 17 Cozumel
Jul 14 U-Boat 352
Aug 4 Springs
Aug The Oriskany
Sep 1 West Palm Beach
Oct 20 Keys
Nov 17 Springs
Nov 26 Bonaire